Each of our VDI solutions:
- Are custom built with your specific needs in mind
- Allow you to optimize your IT operations
- Increase your security
- Save you money compared to other VDI tools
- Give you the flexibility to adapt as technology changes
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
The world of IT is rapidly changing. End users are becoming a primary influencer, pushing IT departments into more service-based roles. To keep up with the evolution, companies are looking to new solutions like virtualization desktop infrastructure (VDI) to optimize operations, centralize management, and increase security and compliance.
PCM Canada can help your organization design and implement a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure that fits you, and can also support your infrastructure post-implementation to ensure ongoing reliability and results.
PCM Canada’s VDI Offering
With more than three decades of end-to-end IT solution provider and desktop management expertise, PCM Canada offers best-fit virtual desktop solutions that meet the needs of all sizes and types of companies. Our solution includes a VDI assessment, recommendation of a best-fit solution, implementation, managed VDI services, and other endpoint services.
PCM Canada offers a VDI Assessment service that determines an organization’s VDI readiness by analyzing the number and usage of applications, hardware, servers and IT infrastructure your end users need.
The assessment report includes information such as:
- User profiles and best-use recommendations for groups of users
- Implications on total cost of ownership compared with traditional approaches
- Implications of VDI on security, compliance, mobility, flexibility and future technology adoption
PCM Canada supports major VDI solutions from various providers like VMware and Citrix. In each case, we offer capacity planning, design, implementation services as well as the procurement and logistics of hardware and software. These major solutions include:
VMware Horizon View
VMware is the industry leader in server virtualization and is quickly moving into the end-user computing side. In addition to its Horizon View VDI solution, VMware has a broad portfolio of end-user computing products that cover email, enterprise social networking, enterprise file sharing and presentation.
Citrix has shown success in the VDI market through its dedication to expanding the desktop business.
PCM Canada Managed VDI Services
As a leader in managed desktop services, PCM Canada can support VDIs with a combination of remote and onsite management solutions.
The VDI Advantage
Building a VDI solution allows you to:
- Optimize your IT operations
- Centralize the bulk of your IT management
- Become more secure through VDI’s centralized management
- Reduce your Total Cost of Operation by 2% to 13% when compared with similar desktop deployments
- Remain flexible to future technology adoptions like BYOD, mobile devices, etc.
The PCM Canada Advantage
Through our comprehensive, reliable solutions, we’re able to offer:
- Decades of managed desktop expertise
- End-to-end VDI support: assessment, recommendation, implementation, management and application licensing.
- One-stop customer service for all VDI needs.
- Certified partnerships with industry-leading vendors to bring the most cost-effective and best-fit VDI solution.
For more information on our past successes on establishing virtual desktop infrastructure, take a look at our case studies.
PCM Canada is an industry-leading provider of VDI solutions. Contact us today to learn how we can tailor our solutions to meet your organization’s needs.