Our software asset management services:
- Give you a complete picture of your software
- Allow you to identify gaps in your tools
- Removes redundancies
- Improves security
- Makes you more compliant
Maintaining full compliance through IT assets is a costly, complicated, and time-consuming process. Our fully certified Software Asset Management Microsoft experts have a complete understanding of the process and legalities required to bring your company up to date with licensing and software assets. Failure to ensure compliance and effectively manage software could result in costly security vulnerabilities, system costs, and compatibility issues between users.
Our Software Asset Management (SAM) services allows your business to understand what IT assets you have, how they are being used, and if there are any system redundancies. SAM also ensures that your software is secure and fully compliant with industry and local law.
Benefits of Software Asset Management Services
The benefits of our fully implemented SAM plan results in:
- A better understanding of licenses
- Streamlined spending by organizing licensing and software purchases
- Maintaining compliance
- Virtually eliminating downtime
- Reducing IT man hours
Our software asset management services use a consultative approach to asset management and license compliance wherein we consider the program a partnership between ourselves and your organization. Our SAM process includes:
- Review of existing procurement processes records and controls
- Inventory and Contract Management deliverables
- Data verification and Asset Discovery processes
- Operations and change management processes
- Asset Life Cycle Management
- Establishing a proactive framework for ongoing software compliance
We are an industry member of IBSMA (International Business Software Management Association) and, as a result, have access to templates and best practices to assist our customers to establish processes that comply with ISO/IEC 19770-1 standards. Our Software Asset Management team is comprised of certified specialists. We work closely with leading asset management tool vendors such as Microsoft System Center, Altiris, LANDesk, HP Service Desk and Asset Center, TriActive, and Remedy.
To find out how a Software Asset Management strategy can benefit your organization, contact us today.