PCM Canada’s Managed Print Services ensure that your offices aren’t overflowing with underused printers, copiers and scanners or burdened with unnecessary and expensive printing activities.
PCM Canada’s managed print services offer the following benefits:
- Full audit of your printing (and copier, etc) assets and activities with clear cost figure
- Eliminate unnecessary device and supply (e.g. paper, ink, etc) expenditure
- Guaranteed printer (and copier, etc) device uptime via routine monitoring and servicing
- Achieve printing, copying, etc cost-savings of up to 30% across your operations
Don’t let excessive and unnecessary printing, copying and scanning activities and device purchases go unchecked! Contact us today to discuss how we can control your printing expenditure while maintaining your business’ productivity.
Thorough Audit of Your Printing, Scanning and Copying Activities
Our audit equips you with a complete insight of printing, scanning and copying activities as well as purchases at each of your offices. We do this by assessing the following:
- Total output produced by workers, be on-site or remote
- Inventory of all office desktop printers, multi-functional devices, copiers and scanners
- Record of all materials sent to third-parties for printing
- Technical support activities, including IT help desk, maintenance, and change requests
- Audit of all supplies bought and used, including paper, ink, toner and others
Reduce Spending without Harming Productivity
Upon building a complete picture of your printing, scanning and copying activities and spending, we provide a technology roadmap that eliminates unnecessary hardware expenditure while also increasing printer/device uptime.
We reduce your hardware and servicing costs without harming your business’ productivity by increasing uptime through constant monitoring and routine maintenance, eliminating stockpiling of printing supplies and reducing employee time spent on servicing printers.
Generate Wider Cost Savings
Our managed print services can potentially generate cost savings of up to 30% across a range of areas, including reduced servicing or repair work, reduced supply purchases, reduced energy consumption and retiring time-intensive manual workflows with faster automated ones.
A Simple 3-Step Program
Our managed print services start with a simple 3-step process:
- A complete audit of your existing assets using our Print Fleet Assessment tool.
- Identify obsolete and/or inefficient hardware and eliminate them from your workflow. We implement rapid savings in servicing, parts and supplies resulting from those units.
- Objective tracking of your printer, copier, scanner and fax equipment so as to identify the actual problems affecting your workflow. We’ll recommend new printer and other devices as well as services to increase efficiency and cut costs.
Don’t let unchecked printing costs clog your workflow and force you into unnecessary IT spending. Contact PCM Canada today to see where you can rapidly cut-down on unnecessary printing, copying and scanning costs without harming your business’ productivity.