Is your IT struggling to provide services and delivery to your satellite offices or LOBs? Do you have trouble maximizing your operational efficiency? What if you could consolidate your environment to gain better efficiencies?
Business demands are changing quickly. Traditional IT infrastructures are simply too difficult to manage and deploy—especially with considerable overhead and limited staff. It’s critical to find the right balance between traditional IT and new technology that works for your business. When you require quick deployment of IT resources, HPE Hyper Converged 380 is your virtual vending machine.
Reduce hardware and software costs as the HPE HC 380 can support more VMs per node—perfect for hybrid clouds or managing remote branch offices. HPE HC 380 makes managing VM sprawl easy, reducing overprovisioning and increasing productivity.
HPE is the only technology vendor certified for VMware® MSC. Deploy virtual machines in just five clicks with VMware® Horizon® and HPE HC 380. Replication and multi-clustering is easily set up with uninterrupted data availability. Improve user experiences as you simplify your client virtualization by improving your response time by to only one second, with a guaranteed 99.99% uptime.
Benefits of HPE HC 380 include:
- Simplified management
- Lowest cost to start, scale and protect
- Elimination of data islands
- Easy provisioning
- Combined compute and software-defined storage
- Superior virtualization capabilities
- Intelligent analytics (with HPE Cloud Optimizer)
- Intuitive automation
- Flexible financing options and investment protection
Today, PCM Canada and HPE are offering complimentary half-day Workshops, to help identify applications that are most suitable for a potential move to a hyper-converged environment, and what exactly you stand to gain. There are many valuable outcomes you can expect from this Workshop, such as:
- Implementation recommendations based upon your environment
- Design of a unique roadmap to help ensure success
- Identify quick projects to test
- Devise a unified transformative strategy (geared towards your organization)
- Unite all stakeholders with common vision and accelerate decision-making