With PCM Canada’s Data Center Software, you can:
- Operate a secure private cloud data center
- Improve security via shielded virtual machines
- Deploy a system 25x smaller than full Windows Server
- Enjoy unmatched scalability
- Be ready for a hyper-converged infrastructure
PCM Canada Data Center Software
Making sure that your business is setup with the best data center infrastructure management software doesn’t just mean selling it and leaving. We want to make sure that you understand how to view, manage, organize, and monitor your software.
Our consultants work with you to find the best-fit solution to keep your business productive and moving into the future.
A software-defined data center brings the speed and adaptability of the cloud to your in-house data center. Better manage risk and compliance while protecting your private, public or hybrid data center.
Data Center Software such as Microsoft Windows Server makes sure that increased automation and flexibility are available in smaller containers and packages.
Mirroring what is done in public clouds on your private cloud, data center software such as Microsoft Windows Server 2016 can help you through
- Rolling cluster updates
- Shielded virtual machines to prevent attacks and increase your data center security
- Storage Replica Capabilities through Nano Server, that is 25x smaller than a full Windows Server deployment. Saving you space and giving you powerful computing capabilities.
- Highly scalable storage in private clouds for rapid deployment and development
- Hyper-V containers for lighter weight development operations
Throughout every step of the process, our network management services can get your business’ data center set up in a completely converged infrastructure environment to be sure that all your business assets are completely protected, can communicate with each other, and are accessible to those who have access.